- Enter through Door 7 at the Edina Community Center.
- Please have your ticket QR code ready to show event workers upon entry. *Ticket checker can look your ticket up by name if you forgot it.
- Refunds will not be issued, unless there is an event cancellation.
Guidelines for Attendance:
- All spectators must wear a mask when they are inside of EPS buildings. A mask will be provided for anyone who does not have one upon entry.
- Spectators are expected to demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times.
- Spectators must show respect with their actions towards officials, coaches, athletes and other spectators.
- Negative cheering is not allowed (i.e. profanity, singling out athletes by names or numbers, negative chants, or other disrespectful behavior).
- Noise makers and signs are not allowed at the event.
*Failure to comply with the above mentioned guidelines may be grounds for removal from the event.
Enjoy the game!
Vanco Events is an online system for organisations and community groups that has been designed to look after the entire event ticketing needs.
All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the “Event Organiser” and not that of Revtrak inc d/b/a Vanco Events.
Please visit https://www.vancoevents.com/us/info/customer-terms-and-conditions for our terms and conditions.