RHS Fall Play: RADIUM GIRLS
In 1926, radium was a miracle cure, Madame Curie an international celebrity, and luminous watches the latest rage—until the girls who painted them began to fall ill with a mysterious disease. Inspired by a true story, Radium Girls traces the efforts of Grace Fryer, a dial painter, as she fights for her day in court. Her chief adversary is her former employer, Arthur Roeder, an idealistic man who cannot bring himself to believe that the same element that shrinks tumors could have anything to do with the terrifying rash of illnesses among his employees. As the case goes on, however, Grace finds herself battling not just with the U.S. Radium Corporation, but with her own family and friends, who fear that her campaign for justice will backfire.
- All seats are general admission ($7 for Adults, $5 for Students & Seniors 62+).
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before start of performance.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable unless the event is canceled or postponed.
- ASL interpretation is tentatively available on Sunday, October 16. Contact Event Organizer (below) for more information.
- There is no performance on Friday, October 14.
(Questions about wheelchair and accessible seating? Contact the Event Organizer below.)
Rosemount High School Performing Arts Center
3335 142nd Street W., Rosemount MN 55068